About New Zealand In Depth
We are a New Zealand holiday specialist based high in the hills of Derbyshire in the lovely spa town of Buxton in England.
- We believe in a personal approach in every aspect of our business and have a genuine belief that quality should never be compromised.
- We know New Zealand really well and are passionate about it - this is how we can ensure that we give you the best advice to create the right experience for you.
- Whilst planning your holiday you will be working directly with Paul, the owner of the company, so can be sure you will be receiving his full and personal attention.
- Our business office hours are 9.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. If this is not the most convenient time for you to talk to us then we are always happy to chat during the evening or at the weekend.
- We love to be able to meet our clients face to face if we can. If you live nearby, it would be great to see you here in (occasionally) sunny Buxton or we'd be happy to visit you at your home, whichever is best for you.
- We are advocates of responsible tourism in New Zealand and work with people on the ground who genuinely care for their local environment and who actively take steps to protect local habitats and native flora and fauna. Johan and Joyce are the perfect example.
- And finally, we take your financial protection and peace of mind very seriously. The air holiday packages shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority and our ATOL number is ATOL 6216. Please see our booking conditions for more information.
Find out more about who we are and how we do things.
Cannibal Bay, The Catlins, South Island
Johan, Paul, Joyce and stoat trap in Fiordland
Mitre Peak, Milford Sound, Fiordland